4PA Update

Happy New Year!!  I just wanted to do a brief check-in regarding the week of January 6th.  We have only been able to meet two days due to benchmarking. However, students were able to consider their personal goals and began writing resolutions for the new year.  I was able to share a wonderful picture book entitled There by Marie-Louise Fitzpatrick. The text had an inspirational message about discovery and exploration.  This aligned extremely well with our writing task. We also had a FUN countdown to 2020!! The students LOVED it!

Tomorrow, students will be viewing the movie of The Secret Garden.  I am sure they will be able to identify a variety of similarities and differences when comparing the book to the movie.  I will be sending out a new blog post this weekend.  I just wanted to make sure I shared a few of this week's highlights! 

0 comments: